Monday, May 18, 2015

MDSM 114 - An Amazing Ride!

Hello everyone! It's Cindy here. Life has been super crazy and this roller coaster called life continues. I wanted to share a page that I made two years ago that changed my creative life. I made a similar page for the Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Application. I knew that My Digital Studio HAD to be part of my application and this page is probably the one I am most proud of. So I made a sketch layout of it for you. Use it as you like. Add more to it. Change the background or use a different stamp as the focal point. Make photo boxes with mat. Just have fun creating in MDS! The end is near and I find myself sad and yet thankful for this amazing ride with MDS after all these years. Thank you Stampin' UP for making a great digital program!

Challenge Guidelines:

  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday May 23rd @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
_______________________

Cindy Schuster

Heidi Baks
 RunningwScissorsStamper

Tami Hewlett
Swimming In Stamps

Anita Krul
My Paper Chronicles

Beth Rush
Beth's Digital Cuts

Yapha Mason

Thanks for joining us this week!


6 comments:

  1. As I've been visiting each of your blogs, it's finally hitting me that not only MDS, but MDS Monday is coming to an end! I'm so sad. What am I going to do every Monday morning?! Gotta figure that out quick! Love you gals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really going to miss MDS also, but will keep on using it. I also have found a site that does digital and you can join for amazing downloads. I have just added them into MDS and they work great. Regardless, I hate that it is coming to an end. Will you continue to do the layouts. Love them. if you would like to email me regarding the site, please do so, grammytoo4@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What site did you discover? Jonia, we're only doing one more week of layouts. We're all demonstrators, and unfortunately it isn't worthwhile to continue this site after June 9th when SU! stops supporting MDS.

      Delete
  3. Will we still be able to access this blog for inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand you not wanting to continue but I would love to visit this blog for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!