Monday, May 11, 2015

MDSM 113 - Visual Interest

Hello Everyone!  Beth here with this week's sketch.  Today I would like you to think of something you can add to your page to add some visual interest, but do not use splatter.  I love splatter, but I think I forget about the other stamps that I have that could also create that visual interest.  I challenge you to find stamps that you don't normally use, such as the triangles I used in my page.  Look for things such as mini flowers, small shapes, hearts, raindrops, or any small scattering of stamps.  I can't wait to see what you find!  Hopefully we will find lots of different things so we can all get some great ideas!   
                                                 

Challenge Guidelines:

  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday May 16th @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
_______________________

                                                                           Beth Rush
                                                                     Beth's Digital Cuts

Jeanna Bohanon

Anita Krul

Heidi Baks
 RunningwScissorsStamper

 Tami Hewlett
Swimming In Stamps

Yapha Mason

Thanks for joining us this week!



1 comment:

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!