Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weekly Winners MDSM105

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this last week!  While I loved all the entries, and you guys made it so hard to choose a winner, choose I did....

 Here are this week's picks:


Diane Malcor

I love the bright, fun colours Diane used for her page... I also adore the way she used one picture across both photo boxes!  Just a gorgeous page Diane!

 
Springtime - MDSM105

Wendie's layout just completely epitomized spring.  The colours combined with the pictures were absolutely perfect... so soft and delicate, fresh and new... Congrats Wendie!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for our new challenge! We will also have some information regarding what to do now that Stampin' Up has announced the discontinuation of My Digital Studio effective May 31st.

1 comment:

  1. So honored to have been chosen! All the entries were so very wonderful too. =)
    Wendie.... I love your spring page! I bet it's fascinating to watch those eggs hatch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!