Monday, March 24, 2014

MDSM59.. Heidi's Layering Trim!


Hi Everyone! It's Heidi, and I'm bringing you this week's page sketch challenge. I've had a page, created with traditional scrapbooking, on my digital to-do list so I can include it in the next round of photo-book printing.  Why not share it for everyone to play with?

I'd like to see some layered trim on your pages.  You could use a scallop border punch, or in my case, a string of larger circles.  What else can you think of?



Be sure to read the Guidelines above under "About MDS Monday". 

The challenge will be open until Friday April 4th@11:55pm EST. Check out what the Design Team created below for some inpiration. I can't wait to see what you create! 

________________________

Heidi Baks


Tami Hewlett


Cindy Schuster 


Beth Rush
 Beth's Digital Cuts


Joan Jeffery



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for a great sketch! Love all the different interpretations that came out of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!