Monday, February 24, 2014

MDSM55.. It's all about your State!


Welcome back to a new Challenge, it's Cindy here and I have a passion for state images! I love maps and anything to do with showing love across this land of ours. We all travel, right? My little twist in this scrap sketch is to change the state or province and add wooden embellishments and chevron or arrow elements to the page. I highly recommend getting the Fifty Nifty Kit download OR the Providence of Provinces Kit download if you do not have it! 



Be sure to read the Guidelines under "About MDS Monday".

The challenge is open for 2 weeks, the Linky will close on March 7th @ 11:55pm EST. We can't wait to see what you create!

_________________________________________


Cindy Schuster


Tami Hewlett


Joan Jeffery


Heidi Baks

2 comments:

  1. What a cool challenge! I definitely need to make time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I finally have an "excuse" to get the Nifty Fifty Kit! Love this challenge and what each design team member has done with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!