Monday, December 23, 2013

MDSM46 Tape it!!


Hi Everyone!  It's Beth here today with a card sketch for you.  I would like you to use the sketch below and some "Tape" to "Attach" your main image panel.  The tape can from your stamps or your  embellishments.  I did a search in both the stamp folder and the embellishments folder to see what I had.  I was amazed at how many kits had versions of tape.  I love that I could recolor my embellishments too!  The possibilities are endless!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!



Be sure to read the Guidelines about under "About MDS Monday"

The Challenge is open until Friday Jan. 3rd at 11:55pm EST. Now let's see what the Design Team created below: 


Beth Rush


Heidi Baks


Tami Hewlett


Joan Jeffery


Tara Bourgoin

Holly Endress


4 comments:

  1. Great challenge, ladies. I love all your samples. Thank you for your year-long inspiration. Merry Christmas to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you wendie! and thank you for your year-long participations and inspiration as well!
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Love the sketch you came up with this week Beth!!! Great idea to focus on washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!